Housing Finance International December 2008
- Housing and Real Estate Bubbles: Thailand's Boom and Bust Cycles
- Owning up: What Price Home Ownership?
- Overview of Financial Systems for Slum Upgrading and Housing
- Social Housing facing the EU Law
- Housing and Housing Finance: A Social Challenge and Economic Opportunity
- Factors Affecting Borrower's Choice of Housing Loan Package in South-western Nigeria
- Housing Finance in Germany: A Stable Funding Scheme Model
Housing Finance International September 2008
- Risk, Governance and the Housing Market
- The Housing Boom and the Bust in Spain: Impact of the Securitisation Model and Dynamic Provisioning
- Indonesian Home Purchasers' Loan Preferences
- Housing Microfinance in Vietnam: A Mass Market Still Left Unattended
- Shrugging Off the Lethargy – Trends in the Uganda Mortgage Market
- \"Not Just Another Seminar\" – or What Happened at the FIG/UN HABITAT Stockholm Seminar on Improving Slum Conditions Through Innovative Financing, 16-17 June
Housing Finance International June 2008
- Obsessed with Public Mortgage Banking – the US should give Private Sector a far chance
- Does Central Bank Transparency Matter for Housing Finance in Central and Eastern Europe?
- Condominium Housing and Mortgage Lending in Emerging Markets – Constraints and Opportunities
- Ghana Residential Property Delivery Constraints and Affordability Analysis
- The Impact of Mortgage Servicing on the Performance of Mortgage Banking Institutions in Uganda: A Case Study of Housing Finance Company (U) Ltd.
- Who's for Low- Income Housing? The Role of Housing Finance alleviating Urban Poverty
Housing Finance International March 2008
- The House Building Finance Corporation (HBFC) – Pakistan. An institutional turnaround spanning 2005-2007
- Housing and Housing Finance in Algeria: Opportunities and Challenges
- Market-Liberal Homeowner Societies: Questions of Convergence in & around Anglo-Saxon Model?
- Better Foreclosures make Better Access to Mortgage Lending
- Chile’s Housing Finance: A Story of Success?
- From Renters to Owners: The Case of Germany
- Housing Development and Housing Finance in Briain – some lessons for emerging markets