Housing Finance International Summer 2022
- regional news round-ups
- Sveinn Agnarsson: The Icelandic housing market: on the road to stability
- Office of the Counsellor for Building Regulations, Housing Bureau, Ministry of Land, Transport and Tourism: Japan: promotion of energy efficiency measures in the residential sector
- Jean-Pierre Schaefer: Innovation in housing decarbonisation: France
- Patrick Goldie: How to make housing in developing countries affordable and sustainable
- Saskia Van Balen: Can we reduce emissions and energy poverty at once?
Housing Finance International Spring 2022
- Regional news round-ups
- Shamubeel Eaqub: New Zealand: a regulatory bellwether?
- Shaun Stevens: Affordable housing: how sustainable is investment in housing REITs?
- Stacey Shindelar: The FHA’s HECM program: proposal for separation from the MMI fund and conversion to a HUD
- Otmar Stöcker and Andreas Luckow: Insolvency protection according to Pfandbrief law, and how it relates to UK cover assets