Become a member
Any institution or individual that is materially engaged in housing and/or housing finance shall be eligible for membership of the International Union for Housing Finance (IUHF). Such institutions might include lenders, providers of services to lenders, trade associations, regulators, academic institutions, government departments/agencies or central banks.
Membership in IUHF offers several benefits:
- Being affiliated with the oldest and largest international network of housing finance specialists and professional;
- Exclusive access to our quarterly journal “Housing Finance International”;
- Exclusive access to special reports/portfolios on particular topics (published irregular):
- Reduced participation fees for our events and events of our partners;
- Special support by our team, if you look for information or contacts;
Membership of the Union shall be acquired through written application (including faxed or e-mailed) to the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications should contain:
- the completed and signed copy of the IUHF Membership Application Form;
- the applicant organisation/individual’s name and full registered address;
- the principal person of contact within the applicant organisation and their full contact details;
- an introduction of the applicant organisation/individual (i.e. its history, core areas of business,
market coverage, key statistics etc.); and
- a summary of the applicant organisation/individual’s motivations for becoming a member of the IUHF.
For all additional information relating to membership of the IUHF and how to apply for membership, please get in touch with the Secretariat.
There is no joining fee to become a member of the Union although members are required to pay an annual membership subscription fee in order to maintain their membership status.
The Union operates a subscription scale which requires members to pay varying annual subscription fees based upon the type and size (in terms of assets) of their organisation. The subscription scale of the Unions membership is found in the IUHF Membership Application Form. If you are uncertain to identify where your organisation fits into the subscription scale, the IUHF Secretariat is happy to help you.