Become a subscriber
What is the HFI
The IUHF’s quarterly online publication, Housing Finance International (HFI), provides unique insights into the constantly evolving world of housing finance, as it uncovers a wealth of detailed expertise and knowledge,
which is demonstrated both in the breadth of its geographic coverage and in the in depth analysis offered.
HFI is the ideal publication for:
- Lenders and other mortgage market professionals both on the retail lending and mortgage funding side;
- Housing professionals including those working in the affordable housing sector;
- Housing and mortgage market policy makers/influencers including officials, elected representatives and commentators;
- Academics and researchers; and
- Anyone with an interest in housing finance issues.
For a list of the most recent published articles, please click here.
How you can access the HFI
- Eight most recent issues: Access to these editions of the journal is reserved
for HFI subscribers and members of the Union.
- All other issues: Access is free-of-charge via the HFI Journal Archives.
How you can become a subscriber
HFI has two types of subscriptions:
- Individual: Where only the individual subscriber has access to the four most recent editions of HFI via their personalised username and password provided by the Secretariat; and
- Institutional: Where the whole institution or organisation has access to the four most recent editions of HFI. Generally, the main contact with the Union downloads HFI (as a pdf) when he/she receives the e-mail confirming the publication of HFI and then makes it available via the organisation’s intranet or in-house network. An alternative is to print a copy that can then be filed or circulated internally.
For further information about the HFI, becoming a subscriber or if you have any questions concerning what it can offer you, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat.