Housing Finance International December 2007
- The Global Housing Price Boom and its Aftermath
- Mortgage Liquidity Facilities
- Securitization of Mortgage Loans as a Housing Finance System. To be or not to be.
- Increasing Affordability Problems - A Role for Shared Equity Products? Experience in Australia and the UK - An Update
- Egyptian Consumers' Knowledge of Mortgage Finance and Property Registration
- The Role of Housing Microfinance in Supporting Sustainable Livelihood
- Ghana Primary Mortgage
Housing Finance International September 2007
- The Role of Primary Mortgage Institutions in Housing
- A Just and Sustainable Shelter For AllRecent Experiences in the Housing Finance Sector - A Study with Reference to India
- Housing Finance in Afghanistan: Opportunities and Risks
- Has the Rise in Debt Made Households More Vulnerable?
- Managing Mortgage Arrears and Possessions in the UK
- Using Housing Finance Micro Data to Assess Financial Stability Risks
Housing Finance International June 2007
- New Mechanisms for Developing Primary and Secondary Housing Finance Markets: The Case of Peru
- The Regulation of Mortgage and Home Loans within the European Union
- Mortgage Insurance and affordable housing solutions
- Mortgage Insurance: Past and Present - A Perspective from Germany
- Public Mortgage Guarantee: Risks for the Tax Payer?
- Hedging mortgage default risk with mortgage guaranty insurance: A model for Europe?
Housing Finance International March 2007
- Housing the No-income Group
- Moldova: Guiding Mortgage Market Development Through Legal Reform
- The Spanish Housing Market
- The Irish Housing Market
- UK Housing and the Economy