Housing Finance International Spring 2015
- Regional news round-ups
- Once saved, always saved?
- Tax credits for affordable housing in the USA: could they work elsewhere?
- Federal Housing Administration’s Default Mortgage Insurance Program creates public value by increasing lending making affordable homeownership possible
- Promoting energy efficiency in housing: policies in the U.S. and France
- Understanding and addressing local opposition to affordable housing development in Australia
Added on 31 March 2015