Housing Finance International Spring 2013
- Affordable rental housing in the United States: from financial crisis to fiscal austerity
- Affordable housing sector in Russia: evolution of housing policy through the period of transition
- Trends in home-ownership in Russia: the impact of public policy on the emerging tenure structure and the housing finance market
- The State of Housing Finance in Canada and Recent Developments
- Housing-Construction Market Risks in Turkey: Over Rated or Under-Estimated?
Added on 02 July 2013