Housing Finance International Summer 2014
- Regional news round-ups
- News from the IUHF
- Brazil’s house price surge
- Home truths for New Zealand: A swarm of policy reforms needed
- Germany’s rental property sector: A cornerstone of housing market resilience?
- The German housing finance system: does it offer lessons in stability to other markets?
- The future of social housing in Northern Ireland: Structure, funding and supply
- Stock market fluctuations, housing wealth and consumption behaviour in Turkey (Part 1)
Added on 30 June 2014