- Regional News round-ups
- Rob Thomas: How might the coronavirus crisis affect the financial system and housing finance in the longer term?
- Saskia van Balen and Joost Nieuwenhuijzen: Decoding a new reality:
what does Covid-19 mean for affordable housing finance in Europe?
- Joseph Fraker: An exploration of black housing and wealth inequality in the suburbs: a call to action
- Luca Bertalot: Covered Bonds, between innovation and tradition: building the Capital Markets Union
and shaping a greener future
- Christopher Feather: Aligning public-private partnerships to deliver affordable rental stock:
the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit [LIHTC]
program in the United States
- Josie McVitty: The rise of impact investing stimulating investment in housing